说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 lonely [ 5lEunli ] Working as a writer can be a very lonely existence. adj. 寂寞的 当作家会是一种很寂莫的生涯。 neighbor [ 5neibE ] My next

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

I bet if you have downloaded this podcast, you are wondering what on earth it is about. I know, the title is curious. Well, let me tell you. I'm in the city of Yakima at the moment, writing for you from a lounge chair, next to a pool, at the Oxford I

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Cindys teacher was Mrs. Jones. Mrs. Jones was old. But she didnt walk slow. She walked fast. She didnt have white hair. She had black hair. She wasnt bent over. Her back was straight. All the students liked Mrs. Jones. They especially liked her on Fr

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

经典名曲欧美音乐原子猫Atomic Kitten Eternal Flame Artist :Atomic Kitten song : Eternal Flame Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Is this burn

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Are you the one The traveler in time who has come To heal my wounds to lead me to the sun To walk this path with me until the end of time Are you the one Who sparkles in the night like fireflies Eternity of evening sky Facing the morning eye to eye A

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

And I can do the frug I can do the Robocop I can do the Freddie I cannot do the Smurf And I can hate your girl I can tell you that she's real pretty I can take my clothes off I cannot fall in love And I can do the frug I can do the Robocop I can do t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

成立于1998年,来自美国洛杉矶的乐队Rilo Kiley发表的每张专辑都大受Indie粉丝的欢迎和喜爱。主唱Jenn Lewis、吉他手Blake Sennett、贝斯Pierre De Reeder 、鼓手Jason Boesel组成的indie rock band,准确些应该还

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

By Lisa Schlein Geneva 22 September 2007 The United Nations refugee agency (UNHCR) says it is distributing desperately needed relief supplies to thousands of people displaced by fighting in the Democratic Republic of Congo's eastern province of North

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Kix Brooks Goes Solo on 'New To This Town' The title track to Kix Brooks new solo album New To This Town features Eagles guitarist Joe Walsh. Brooks also brought in Rascal Flatts member Jay DeMarcus to co-produce the collection. Brooks recorded his f

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

Talbot Group Holdings shows Queensland mining magnate Ken Talbot (top C) with management board members of Sundance Resources, killed in West Africa Plane Crash, 21 June 2010 Australia is mourning the deaths of several mining executives, including bil

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

U.S. officials say they have a long-term commitment to help Pakistan recover from one of the worst disasters in that nation's history. Three weeks of monsoon rains have killed an estimated 1,600 people and affected another 20 million. The American ef

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

Relatives of shooting victim Darren Rewcastle gather to lay flowers in Whitehaven, England where Rewcastle was killed during a shooting spree yesterday, 3 June 2010 Britain is in shock and police are looking for answers a day after police say a lone

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

By Meredith Buel Islamabad 06 February 2008 Military and political analysts in Pakistan are expressing growing concern that al-Qaida and Taliban-linked insurgents are now emerging from their traditional strongholds along the border with Afghanistan a

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Peter Fedynsky Moscow 06 June 2008 Russia is warning of negative consequences if Ukraine and Georgia join the NATO defense alliance. The prediction comes on a day of one-on-one meetings between Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and most leaders o

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

By Jeff Swicord Kabul, Afghanistan 07 November 2006 watch Kite Flying report For centuries, kite flying has played a significant role in Afghan culture. Banned under Taleban rule, it has made a comeback in recent years. And once again the skies abov

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

The One With The Kips 本集简介: Chandler and Monica, tired of sneaking around, each make up an excuse to leave town and then go away for a weekend together. They end up fighting the whole time and Chandler's afraid it may be over. Ross struggles

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

音乐咖啡厅:Sarah Brightman - Moon river 相关介绍:2000年10月25日,美国西岸的大城--洛杉矶,当天晚上在WILTERN剧院里,数万名爆满的观众忘情的疯狂鼓掌,震耳欲聋的安可声几乎要将剧院的屋顶掀翻

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

ISTANBUL, April 29 (Xinhua) -- Bulgarian cyclist Ivailo Gabrovski from the Konya Torku Seker Spor team took first place in the overall individual classification of the 48th annual Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey here on Sunday. Dutch cyclist Theo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The beginning is hard, he went on. By the end of the day, they are restless. Part of it is endurance, part of it is motivation. 一开始很难,他继续说:他们一整天都坐立不安。因为他们缺乏耐力和动力, Part of it is incen

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

The top US defense intelligence officer says it is not clear how successful Pakistan's military operations have been in reducing the Taliban threat to US and NATO troops. The chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency tells VOA the Pakistani army shoul

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)